Thursday, October 24, 2013

pakistan vs south africa oct 2013 2nd test | imran tahir performance in 2nd test pakistan vs south africa | sa vs pakistan | sa vs pakistan 2013

pakistan vs south africa 0ct 2013 2nd test | pak vs sa 2013 dubai
Dubai  – Dashing leg-spinner Imran Tahir on Wednesday said he was to a greater degree a South African than the nation of his own life commencement and felt honoured at playing for the planet's best Test group. 

The 34-year-old, who changed  faithfulness in the wake of being raised in Pakistan, snatched a vocation best 5-32 on the opening day of the second Test which his group needs to win to level the two-Test arrangement. 

His astounding exertion assumed the major part in seeing Pakistan bowled out for 99 and at the nearby South Africa were 128-3, heading by 29 runs. 

Got some information about how he felt about playing against the nation of his life commencement, Tahir said: "I just suppose I am more South African than Pakistani. 

"I am truly hnoured to play for South Africa, there was nothing in my brain before I began this diversion and I acknowledge what I have got from South Africa and will dependably recollect that that work the day I bit the dust." 

Tahir, who additionally played for English districts Hampshire, Warwickshire and Yorkshire, wedded a South African young lady and qualified to play for them in 2011. 

"Since the chances I have got and I have met such a large number of decent individuals and the nation never headed off to disregard me," said Tahir of his embraced nation and individuals. 

Tahir said it was difficult to come back to the test enclosure after the whipping he took in his last Test at Adelaide a year ago. 

"After my last execution I needed to about-face and chip away at myself, my playing and everything on how I am running to adapt to in worldwide cricket. 

"So off season diligent work has truly paid off I am exceptionally thankful that it has happened today," said Tahir, who had figures of none for 260 in his last Test. 

"I had an incredible time in Australia being part of a Test match yet from that point on I needed to work out how I have to be at worldwide level. So I retreated and played household season and I completed well and buckled down off seaon and when I joined the group I have been buckling down." 

Tahir said the Dubai pitch has turn and will turn more. 

"The wicket is exceptional it is the first day of the Test match"